HEALTH IS WEALTH
In life, intelligent people do not be lieve in anything unless you can really or fully convince them by showing or proving to them clearly what you truly mean of what you say; they always want tangible proof. Otherwise, they might brand you as a liar or a “doubting Thomas.” Generally, children are easily convinced of what they hear, read or see. Children are so gullible.
In matters of faith, we as Christians were taught since childhood by our loving parents and religious leaders in our church to believe what they instruct us all concerning the religious doctrines or dogmas for the benefit of our immortal soul.
- As you train your mind to believe, everything tends to move out of the area of the impossible into that of the possible.
- Never compare yourself or your achievements with others, but make your comparisons only with yourself.
- A sign of mental health is to be glad when others achieve something to rejoice with them.
- Failure lies in not being naive enough to practice the power of faith.
- Make your life what you want it to be through belief in God and in yourself.
- Start living by faith, pray earnestly and humbly and get into the habit of looking expectantly for the best.
- Get your life right in terms of God’s laws.
- Be sure your goals are spiritually sound.
- Think, believe, and visualize success.
- Keep on believing so long as you live.
- Pray to the Holy Spirit for enlightenment.