Only 4 flights a week are currently allowed to land at the Dumaguete Airport as a means to effectively monitor the entry of Locally Stranded Individuals, OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos and Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APOR).
Provincial Tourism Officer Myla Mae Bromo – Abellana disclosed the schedule as follows: every TUESDAY and FRIDAY (Philippine Airlines) and every WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY (Cebu Pacific)
The City’s Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases again reminds that every person whose ultimate destination is Dumaguete City must comply with the requirements before purchasing a plane ticket to include:
- Medical Clearance Certificate issued by the City/Municipal Health Office of the place of origin
- Travel Authority issued by the JTF CV Shield (PNP)
- Negative RT-PCR test result (Valid 72 hours after test result release date)
- Certificate of Acceptance from the City of Dumaguete
5. And to undergo 14-day quarantine upon arrival in a facility designated for the purpose.